Monday, November 30, 2015

Online Bullies

There is a beautiful little boy I Pray for and follow on facebook who has the best smile ever. Someone was harassing his Mama Sarah today and it upset me to no end. I cannot even imagine how It must have upset her. So I got away from the computer and colored them a picture. If you want to follow them,  it is "Prayers for Hayden Broin" on facebook. Send them lots of Prayers daily. They will really appreciate it. Here is the picture I colored for Hayden.



Then the rest of the day was amazing. I spent time enjoying my DHs hobby which is Texas Holdem and we played on my game today and won several tournaments which is more exciting then I could have imagined and I ended up with about 8 million more then I started with. DH has said he too would like another wonderful day tomorrow. I Pray God Blesses whomever reads my post. xoxoxo

Random thought of mine for today: Regarding Bullies. I feel so bad for bullies. I know they didn't get that way on their own, there is a poem called "Children Learn What They Live" Here it is. I grew up with it on my fridge. So maybe it instilled sympathy for all people. I prefer to Pray for the bully, explain I am sorry for whatever pain they suffered and just don't keep talking to them if they cannot be kind. I feel in my heart if no one was ever mean back and was only kind then bullying would be extinct. I am speaking of online. In real life, adults need to protect children from bullies while putting down strong consequences for their actions while letting them know they too matter. I was physically bullied due to being a nerd and was lucky enough to have some bigger girls put a stop to it. Someone I didn't know protected me. Truly blessed. I Pray tonight for the bullied and the bullies. The circle of pain hurts my heart so much.

Children Learn What They LiveBy Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.
Copyright © 1972 by Dorothy Law Nolte

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Tommie said...

This is a beautiful post. Thank you for reminding us that bullies didn't get that way on their own. We should all pray for the bullies and the bullied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home