Sunday, November 22, 2015

feeling better

 Trying to find out how much I can personally stick in one day and be happy as I have been the last few days. I have finally gotten on a schedule of going to bed at night and waking in the morning. Nothing in my life has been lived like I see other people living. Like eating on time, or a proper meal even. So far we are eating breakfast for the past few days and today I had soup and a burrito for dinner. I did clean one of my rats cages and did laundry and colored a page I downloaded of the internet. A picture of a camera which is my favorite to date.


 I don't have an easy way to quickly upload a picture of the finished product but if someone actually wants to see it, just comment and I will add it to this post. I am hoping to add taking a few pictures a day along with daily Prayer to our days. I also want to write daily. Finding topics should be fun, I hope to anyways because I love the way it feels to type and having something a few years from now to read is interesting too. Although I find that what I read from the past is the same as what I have been going through in this present. So now to change it up and start living a bit better. Sitting like a lump every day and not doing anything is not what I have ever really wanted to do. Now ideas are coming to me of things I would like to do. So one day at a time, tomorrow up by seven AM and start my day. I cannot wait. xoxoxoxoxo 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home