Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sept 14 & 15, 2010

I am trying/hanging on to faith that things always have a reason and when I think of that, I know bad things happen and it messes with me and being able to move forward without severe anxiety.

Yesterday was a day filled with pain. I spent the day playing a computer game (water bugs) and Sudoku (paper version).

Today I slept most of the day or tried to because I had a migraine. Around 4ish I finally got up and took a migraine pill. I don't know what caused it. But I always get skittish when I get one and try to not do anything to cause it to come back.

4 days till Leaving here. I am trying to make myself make the most of it for my friend and I but..I..can't..seem..to..let..go. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a day of going to the beach. My friend deserves that at least. She asked me today if I was sleeping so much to avoid her. That hurt. I swear, every one takes my damn Autism as a direct assault on THEM.

Be back in a bit maybe. I always get sick to my stomach when writing about hurtful/stressful stuff. xoxo, Kandi Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home