Sunday, June 27, 2010

2009 a year in review -Taken from-Tiffany

I know I am months late, but I really wanted to do this.

01. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?

Became a Grandma for the second time.

02. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I try not to set myself up for failure. So no.

03. Did anyone close to you give birth?

My daughter. My friends in the computer.

04. Did anyone close to you die?

My Rottie Rachel. My Moms cat Oliver. (Rachel resided with my Mom all her life though)

05. What countries did you visit?

none

06. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

A closer relationship with my family.

07. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Jan 30,2009 the birth of my Grandson Tj. Dec 4, The second birthday of my first Grandson. Oct 25, my daughter turned 21 and

we went out and sang Kareoke. Nov 26? the day before Thanksgiving when my 9 mos old Grandson showed the first signs of ODD

at a way too young age. Thanksgiving as my daughter cooked the most awesome Thanksgiving dinner.

08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

moving out of a rental I was in that the landlords were horrible to me.

09. What was your biggest failure?

Being so damn down on myself because I wasn't happy where I was. I let fear get the best of me. I know if there was ever a

reason to be afraid, I had it, BUT i also failed because I know better and I was to give it all to God and I failed

miserably at that.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

End of Nov saw me in the hospital with pnemonia/broncheal crap that was so bad they put me on Abs that had death as the

first side effect.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

anything that was for my baby nieces and grandson and daughter & SIL.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

I can't think of one right now???????

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Rickey Blackburn, who tortured me in my own home and told me too bad. (long story) Shortly after that he dumped his john

deer on his head. May he sincerely rest in peace. A man named Randy who asked me if he Raped me (reason i needed to move

fast! one of them anyways) would I tell? I told him I would Kill him and gladly do the time. I didn't get raped so i guess

he knew I meant it. And don't doubt for a minute, I meant it.

14. Where did most of your money go?

Rent, Fur kids, Nieces and Grandson and daughter et.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

My Daughter and grandson back in my life after her boyfriend kept her from everyone she knew for months.

16. Compared to this time last year, you are:

Happier, more secure, Less comfortable.

17. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Gotten out of the house. Made friends.

189. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Crying, and missing people.

19. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?

Alone by choice. My daughter made the foolish decision to put her man above my Grandson and could have lost the baby. Now, 6

mos later, she did just that. And I am helpless to do anything to fix it. i warned her. she ignored me and now Tj is in the

systems custody.

20. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?

Crud. i don't even remember. (and my shift key is giving me a hard time. ugh)

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?

No. I wanted to wait until I was reunited with my Mom (happened April 28, 2010) and get to know her better before I pursue a

relationship.

22. How many one-night stands?

None! Abstinence for over 27 mos now. By my own choice though.

23. What was your favorite TV program?

Greys anatomy. Bones. Lie To Me. The mentalist. Anything that Taylor Swift is in. (which isn't even a question but I wish My

Mom and I, and my daughter and I had the relationship that Taylor Swift has with her Mom. It is sooo awesome!)

24 Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

hate is against God. So no, I don't hate any one. I hate things people have done to me though, without a doubt.

25 What did you want and get?

I wanted to get away from the scary people and I did. (Right into another abusive landlord situation. Sometimes you just

can't win)

26. Want and not get?

Wanted to be back in Florida last year. Got it in 2010.

27. What was your favorite film of this year?

August Rush, 27 Dresses, Hannah Montana Movie. Murder by Number. (hey, I don't usually go out to the theater so these are

the movies I saw in 2009 and adored.)

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 40. And didn't celebrate.

39. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Having "Just Enough" Money to survive without tears and begging for help from family/friends/and the state.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

Robe, Pj's and warm fuzzy socks.

32. What kept you sane?

Not a thing.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Taylor Swift

34. What was your favorite video game of the year?

I played Super poke pets on line. does that count?

35. Who has made the most cameos in your dreams this year?

Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Izzy and Rob.

36. Who did you miss?

Trimee, Rachel & Breslin. Best dogs in the world.

37. Who was the best person that you met?

My Grandson Tj.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:

Lean on God. Never stop trusting. Never forget he has my back.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Noelle said...

I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. To know that someone is thinking about praying for Betta is so wonderful and we feel so loved. I am following your blog and I can't wait to read more about your life. Thank you for being such a kind and caring spirit. You have a very special gift inside of you that is very obvious to me. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home