Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm Not "THAT" Kind Of Mom!

This is what I heard last night right before I fell into a drug induced (all legal here folks, all legal and within safe limits for the record) sleep at about 7 pm. That kind of Mom, she explained, is the Mom that wants to get involved with their autistic Kid and advocate for them. Be emotionally there for them. She can't do that and requested I move out. I mean? really? I already live on the back porch. I am helping where I can and I am just heart broken. For now, I can't write much more about it as its early and my fingers from the pain still aren't ready to take d irectiion (I won't correct that one) from my brain. More later. xoxo, Kandi Ann

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Saw your comment on my blog. I love the idea of maternity shirts that just spell it all out. It would definitely keep those of us who have endured loss from having to face awkward questions and situations. Thanks for that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home