Thursday, May 20, 2010

What???? Or even, Dang Autism Sucks.

Wow. I woke up at 5 ish to the sprinkler hitting the house. I didn't much care for that so I got up. Also, didn't help that I slept all day yesterday, got up, took meds, drank-re hydrated, ate and then back to bed.

I have a new reader. (Hi Tiff). I will really enjoy having you here, I do have my same, omgah I will miss a comment and she/readers will think I don't care back thoughts, but that is so far from the truth, I just haven't a clue how to find comments except when I check the days post and if it has a comment on it.

I am so excited for Nolan's birth!!

(this post has been partially deleted due to my growing discomfort with where I am in life, I am happy and trying my best to be a great child of God. I don't know anything else right now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home