Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday September 13, 2010

Good evening. I woke up at 11 am and took my med's (non narcotic, a gift from a nice person who lives in the building) and energy drink and got a few things moved where they belong around here. The maid service came and the lady saw my Service Dog Taylor and went into shock, right before my eyes. She was holding the wall and her chest at the same time. I was able to talk her into letting me have the Vacuum and I got the room done. They don't do a good job anyways so I was glad I was able to.

I have been helping my friend learn how to work Sudoku puzzles by doing them and whiting out a few spaces per box. She is really getting the hang of them. And I still spent a large part of the day working the puzzles myself. I also went to the 1st floor and got ice. Some days I can barely bring myself to get it at all. Today I will declare a pretty good day, I even got Taylor some brushing in, which she isn't fond of but is doing better standing still instead of sitting when I try to brush her. Taylor also got to see her little 1 1/2 yr old friend Lauren who lives next door to us and was out in the front hall. Taylor has her own set of friends that know her by name and visit with her on the balcony. I am very happy she has friends of her own and sad we only have 6 days in a known location to us. Though we have only been here 3 wks. I also can't wait to leave because the people here (the 2 men that run the place only) are RUDE.

Oh, I also called the place that works on my car trying to get reimbursed for the damage to my car and the tow fee which was not supposed to be added. I freak out over being on the phone though so getting the call in was a big success. I also called and tried to have my medical plan changed. I didn't get through, left a message and will call again tomorrow if I have as good a day as today. I did run out of energy before Taylor's mid afternoon walk so my friend did that one. She usually takes the first and second walk because at those times I am barely able to walk myself. Its a sad day when drug dealers can get drugs but I can't get the med's I have been on for years and actually need.

I don't know that I will remember to update everyday though I want to. I do know that I have a lot of random/racing thoughts that I sometimes want to get down on paper/computer and I am thinking I wanted to make 2 separate posts for those blog posts but maybe I will mix them. I can't decide yet. Well, my friend just went to get me an order of fries for dinner so I am going to try to get a quick shower in before she gets back.

6 days till no idea where I will be living. On my income I will be honestly lucky I have a car to sleep in. God is good and I trust that which ever way life takes me will be his will. At least I will do my very best humanly possible to actually listen to what God's will in my life is. I like to take the lead and its led me badly before. This place is a major example. I FELT like God was telling me not to stay here and ignored it and ended up in the worse place (yet wonderful too, yes that is possible!) ever. xoxo, Kandi Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home