Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Sept 12, 2010 (Stuff Done)

So far Today, I woke up to the door being opened by my friend so Taylor could go sit on the balcony. I actually told her to do this. I grouched at her to shut the door. I woke up feeling like hell. I really need to learn to filter my "outer grouch". I don't mean to be like that.

Then I fell back to sleep and her phone made a loud beeping noise that scared me so bad that I couldn't get back to sleep. I have spent most of the day so far in bed working Sudoku puzzles. This is my new (again) favorite past time since the pain breakthrough's are keeping me down.

I really want to start blogging daily. Mostly so I have something to print up so my Mom can learn who I really am. But also for me to be able to look back on and also hopefully make a few friends.

I took a 5 hour energy drink and had enough energy to straighten up my dresser and get some sketch stuff out so Linda could work on her art. I am amazed at what she has drawn so far. If I remember I will get a picture of it up later. And that was all the energy I had so back in bed I am. xoxo,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home