Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Girls

These are our girls. The first picture shows Cammie and Julia. Cam is the boss of the house and judging by the picture, Julia knows this.






 Julia is very photogenic, so here are a few cute ones from a few days ago of her.








  This picture is of Taylor. Time goes by so fast. It seems like yesterday when I got her at 6 months old. Now she is eight and showing her age.

 

 And a better one of Cammie, I cannot do anything without my lil Shadow being in the same room, usually underfoot, here I had just laid down a bed clean from the wash and she got right in it. She is 9 years old, she was born in  my basement to a rescued cat I had taken in for a friend whos son told her the cat had to go. Camerone was my keeper baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home