Saturday, October 03, 2009

As a blogger, 1. how do you feel about lurkers? 2. As a reader, when and why do you lurk? 3. When and why do you delurk?

1. Here is the post that inspired me to do this post-http://babysmiling.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/lurkers/#comments For me, lurkers are always welcome. I really don't know if I can even figure out how to find out if I have lurkers, if someone could teach/tell me I would be forever grateful, today I tried to figure it out with no success.

2.
I am a chronic lurker and love reading blogs. My hands hurt a lot when I first wake up before my first pain med's dose so I do a lot of reading then when its hard to type out a response.

I usually find my blogs I read by Prayer requests found in comments or posts of my current blogs I read. I can get through the blogs I read in less then an hour so I go blog hopping and Pray and read and sometimes I stay to see the story through with a hoped for success. The blogs I "Pray" for and read usually have happy endings which I love. Sometimes after the happy ending, I have gotten "attached" to the writer and family and I stick around to enjoy the good times though since I started reading blogs about 8 yrs ago I haven't had a lot of happy so it is just better to read and not comment for me 98% of the time.

3. I too delurk on delurk day. Birth announcements. And Prayer requests to let people know I am Praying for them. Also when I can relate to the post.

What about you? Answer in comments please, Delurk if you will so I know if I have any readers.

Heres the questions again.

As a blogger, 1. how do you feel about lurkers? 2. As a reader, when and why do you lurk? 3. When and why do you delurk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home