Friday, September 18, 2009

I have re read the last post I made. I thank the person who encouraged me and googled stuff for me. I haven't had a consistent nurse long enough to get help and now I am at the point I will be homeless on the first of Oct and I haven't been able to get a nurse to stay working for me. I am unable to do dishes even at this point without it winding me so much that I am laid up for days on end. I am working on a nervous energy right now till I can get someone to help me. I don't want to die. Its getting cold and I get night time paraylisis to where even if the heat is on the house isn't insolated to where if I can't get my covers back over me I could literally freeze to death. I woke up so cold this morning though I had a panic attack and was able to get out of bed, get a pain pill in me and got a call from the nurse who started yesterday that she had to help her daughter today to move. I fired her because my life is important and last time she worked for me she pulled the same stuff. ANYONE who helps me can get paid 9.30 an hour to start immediately so even if someone helps for a day or two that is a lot of money to help. I get 53 hours a week and really need help someone anyone please. I am hurting and tired. thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Oh Kandi,

I am praying for you. I can only imagine how you feel right now and I hope that you are able to find a nurse who can respond to your needs and truly help you. Have you contacted any local agencies regarding your housing situation? Is there something they can do?

Sending hugs and prayers,
Michele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home