Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It is amazing the love that is shared throughout the internet. Someone came up with the idea of honoring all 2,996 lives lost on 9-11. The link is no longer active....Which is a shame. I remember where I was and how I felt on that day. I am going to just leave it at that. So many people  have done such a great job honoring our lost.

I am updating this in 2015 and seems everything is out dated. I may come back and add stuff from this time in my life. For now, sorry the links have been removed since they did not work. 



1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Staci said...

Hi Debi. Thank you for the kind words. I wish I could have done more. I would love to know more about Eddie if you would like to share anything further. May we never forget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home